Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Every Black Man Should Look Up To

In 5 days the greatest fresh breath of air is taking office in America. Not only is he everything that this country needs but he is also what every black man needs to look up to. A POSTIVE role model, forget that Lil Wayne,Jeezy,Gucci ish, I'm talking about a man that makes a difference in a nation, bringing people together, helping erase the racial,religion lines that plague our country. But the purpose of this post was, I just read the letter he wrote to his 2 daughters and in reading this, it gave me hope. Hopes that Barack Obama will motivate the next senator, the next CEO,the next neurosurgeon, the next great FATHER. If anything I hope that my fellow male friends see this and want to make a impact on their children's life and want to be their to help guide them and show them that they can too break down any walls & barriers. So like every other person,I'm gonna be glued to CNN,MSNBC,FOX NEWS(maybe) on 19th-20th.

No comments: