Tuesday, January 20, 2009

{...playing on the podwaves...}

I can already tell this is going to be a week that I'mma have to rely on my iPod to get me through... Wanna know the songs in rotation (Top 15)?? Read on...
  1. The Dream- Nikki
  2. Duffy- Stepping Stone
  3. Drake- Say What's Real
  4. Johnny Gill- Lady DuJour
  5. Jamie Foxx ft. Marsha Ambrosius- Freak'in Me
  6. Kanye West ft. Weezy- See Ya In My Nightmares
  7. Betty Carter- You Got To My Head
  8. Pharrell ft Snoop and Charlie Wilson- That Girl (the remake with ?uestlove on the drums)
  9. Amy Winehouse- Round Midnight
  10. Charlie Parker- Parker's Mood
  11. Ne-yo- Lie To Me
  12. Lupe Fiasco- He Say She Say
  13. Drake- Deceiving
  14. Cee-Lo- Spend The Night In Your Mind
  15. Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heroes (et. al)- Arms Race (remix)
Runner up's
  1. Tyrese- Lights On
  2. Drake- Don't You Have A Man
  3. Little Brother- Dreams
  4. Amy Winehouse-Back to Black
  5. Bobby Valentino- Everytime The Come Around
Honorable Mentions
  1. Robin Thicke- I Need Love
  2. Raheem DeVaughn - Mo Betta
  3. Raheem DeVaughn- Marathon
  4. Floetry- Say Yes
  5. Amy Winehouse- In My Bed
Hopefully I make it through y'all!!

No comments: