Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PRRRROOOOOMMMM QUUUUUEEEEEENNNNN!!!!

the performance was on so i thought it would be perfect to make it the title.

I just got done watching The Dream-Rockin' That Thing (Remix) video, and I swear everyone I have a celeb-crush on is in that video

I have a crush on The Dream...iono why...I think it's because on the cover of Love|Hate he had on a suit...and I'm a sucker for a man who looks good in a suit...but fuck I still don't' know why I have a crush on him. The part that bothers me about me it is that HE DON'T HAVE A FUCKIN NECK!

Next crush is Ludacris...WHEW I've been loving him for the longest...smh...I kinda stopped liking him after Release Therapy...that cd SUCKED! But when I think about the other three...I guess it's ok to have one that's wack.

Next crush is a two-fer. Juelz Santana/Jim Jones. Oh! Eventhough Jim Jones wasn't in the video...you can't have one without the other {mentally}. I like Juelz cause he's that sexy, small angry type...and that's all good with me. THEN I love Jim Jones! That gravelly ass New York accent, if he got a haircut...he could get the business fareal fareal.

In the midst of writing this I've been watchin some weird shit on tv. First I was watchin QVC and this black guy named Professor Amos was selling some cleaner and these cloths that look exactly like the SHAMWOW boys.

I turned the channel again and it had that Chester Finch boy getting his ass beat by the dirty girl that feels so clean {It's the She Loves Everybody video}.

Then I turned the channel AGAIN and it's a movie on Adult Swim...let me say it again A MOVIE ON ADULT SWIM...like with people and shit. It's a baaaaaddd baaaaaddd film that makes absolutely no sense and is so low budget that when the credits ran...a lot of the people were doin shit twice. The director, writer, main actor, editor was all the same damn person....HORRIBLE movie named The Room. This is how bad it is...the main dude committed suicide at night...his wife came home in the morning, didn't know he was dead and then mysteriously the ambulance comes and you hear the neighbors outside saying "what happened? I heard a gunshot" yeah...sure you did...12 hours ago

the bullshit even has a wikipedia page...i'm upset now... I'm going to bed


Oh yeah...April Fool's....I'm hoping that them showing that shitty movie was supposed to be a joke by Adult Swim

No comments: