Sunday, April 5, 2009

almost forgot...

Oh yeah it's been this lil story I've been meaning to tell you guys. So it's this chick on my campus, she's uh... um... kinda on the heavier side...lemme say that. So she was telling me that the longest she's ever gone without is a week. I'm like FUCK! As of right now I'm well over a week without...like a week 40 times over lmao. So I was talking to my friend and I was like yo, wtf is it? How is she pulling dudes? and she replied in a way that only she could reply,


"She's fat as hell. Most fat bitches are ho's"
I replied,
"Look here I told you to stop talking about fellow fat people bitch"
she replied,

"You're not fat, you're in that illustrious
middle point where you could either be
fat or small depending on the day I catch you on"
I replied,
"Well what the fuck?"
and she said ever-so-brilliantly,
"Get fat."

No comments: