Sunday, April 5, 2009

hello world

How are you this April? I have 2 weeks left and I'm officially a senior. I've been a senior since December technically but I didn't wanna say it until I was in my last "year". I say year in quotes because I might have like 2 more classes to take after next year...but I can still walk across the stage.

Anyway on to the real point of the post. Since this is my baby (the blog), I can say whatever I want and not give a damn who reads this. I REALLY REALLY want to be greek. I'm not going to tell you what I'm interested in, but just know that they're the best out. So they crossed yet another line today that I wasn't involved in, both times my GPA were fucked...the first time I was off by .2...the second time I was off by .04 (you know i was pissed about the .04 right!?). But that's ok...come this time next year, y'all ain't gonna be able to tell me a DAMN thing lol.

My closest homie on the other hand felt exactly like I felt last year when I saw the people I wanted cross a line. So today to help her get over it, I did the same thing I did last year...WE DRANK OUR ASSES OFF. So right now, even tho I technically haven't drank since 7...i'm STILL fucked...and i'm about to write a paper...I wonder if this shit will make any sense...Real talk, I wonder if what I'm writing right now makes sense...ah, fuck it all...i'mma go be productive.

No comments: