Monday, October 26, 2009

Letter To My Ex

Twitter has been burning for the last couple of hours with this trending topic.

@thisislizzy: #lettertomyex Having el sexo you actually made me think about changing my major to theater drama.

@thisislizzy: #lettertomyexThanks for everything.It made me so much stronger & will help me be grateful for that guy that changes everything.

@AngelLaShonn:
#lettertomyexDon't think of me, don't stare at me, don't flirt with me. You have her and flaunt it, so be happy without me :). God Bless!

@msmicahmarie :#lettertomyex a u know that one thing u taught me how to do...good looking my new man really likes it...

@vwells32:
#lettertomyex that 1nite u was givin me Becky... It was so wack I was thinking bout what bills I had to pay that week...


@vwells32:
#lettertomyex yo cookin was terrible!!!


@
MzTiffySoFr3sH: #lettertomyex thana for cheating cause i never would have found out how good yo cousin could put in work <----that one had me jaw hit the fuckin floor!


@Mar Mar Ya'll are jacked up with the #lettertomyex trending topic. However, my ex wouldn't get a letter from me... more like a moment of silence.

No comments: