Saturday, October 10, 2009

Creative?? Or A Little Bit Too Much??

(the boo Monique, on the left is the muse of this blog)

When u see this, do your eyes go straight towards the girl the headphones tattoo.
If it didnt ur fuxin blind!! Lol j/k.
But anyway when I saw this I called her up and we tlked bout the choice of place, and just like me she said,'I wanted it somewhere the hoodrats couldn't be creative enough to think about but creative enough to have people thinking WHY?'
I totally feel her on that level but I couldnt wrap my head around the place,lol.
I have 4 tattoos myself and love finding different places to put them.

So I had 4 questions for MoMo:

1.Whats gonna happen when you get further in your career? Gucci would take u serious enough to promote you but how serious will they take the black girl with headphones around her neck? (oh yeah she is a intern for Gucci's interior department)

2.Where's the color ink at?lol

3.Did it hurt?

4.What did Papa Jones & Mama Dukes had to say?

And for all of my questions she said: 'I'm motherfuxin Monique!'
Gotta love her country/east coast mental state!

Here's some of the tats she has & I absolutely love 'em!


(one on the right is Mo's)

But with our 10 plus counting tattoos....whenever I need advice on anythang crazy lol, she is my go-to girl.

2 comments:

Christin said...

When I first looked at the picture I didn't even notice that was Momo and my eyes immediately went to the chick with the shitty look on her face lol

Lizzy said...

LMAO!!!!!
So true...she does look pretty shit faced