Wednesday, November 18, 2009

See I have this friend...

And he's a FUCKING IDIOT (I say that with love by the way). I told him I wasn't going to use his name...so I'mma stay true to my promise. He's done a lot of dumb shit for this girl, for all intents and purposes...I'mma call her Le Bitch...cause that's what she was...A Bitch.

Anyway, he's done a lot of stupid shit for Le Bitch (love is a hellova drug...Stronger than Cocaine, Heroin and Meth) so much shit to the point that I don't remember most of it. I've actually told him he shouldn't have fucked with her from the beginning...but did he listen to me? No, they never do. Any who...I'm currently on the phone with him and he happened to tell me that when he and Le Bitch celebrated their one year anniversary, HE TOOK HER OVER HER EX HOUSE! I don't understand...so please explain this to me...

Why does love make people do dumb shit... (btw we are in consensus that that was some dumb shit right?)

No comments: