Thursday, July 2, 2009

I want...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This Mixtape...

but I'll be damned if I buy that bitch on iTunes...fuck that and fuck you if you think I'm about to Carlitta....

If you know absolutely nothing about the darling little mixed race child named Carlitta Durand then that means you've never listed to one of my favorite albums, Get Back by Little Brother. If you've never heard of Little Brother than that means you've never heard Hip Hop and has fell under the spell of the present day commercial bullshit that they're calling Rap...Remember the greatest equation in the world people

Rap
-
Lies
_______

Hip Hop

Just thought I'd drop that knowledge on y'all anyway...I'll knock out two birds with one stone...




Help me find this mixtape for free people!! Datpiff is letting me down...maybe I should try Mixtapekings...HELP ME!

No comments: