Friday, July 17, 2009

Darlings...

Whew...It's been a min huh?

What have I been doing up you ask??
Absolutely nothing and I fucking LOVE IT! Y'all don't understand that I grind hard and recklessly during the school year...in the summer I'm tired...my body weary lol. But on the real I've been basically with my Goddaughter every other day...I have a bunch of pictures of her spitting and sticking her tongue out and I'll load them later. She's quite evil sometimes...just like her Godmother!! lol

What's new you ask??
I have a Macbook now...but the shit is sooo fucking confusing I'd just rather use my HP. Story behind me getting it is my cousin had to get it for class but hated it. She was going to take it back but Best Buy are bitches and was going to charge her like a $300 re-stocking fee...so instead of paying to get rid of it she decided to give it to me...I didn't complain one bit, I gladly took the shit. Its confusing as fuck and the space on it is GARBAGE! What kind of fucking company markets a comp with only 2 gb?? That's less than my iPhone so I have a external hard drive that 500 GB...

I am on twitter now... ParfaitMonde...


Real random but:
OnDemand is like THE GREATEST THING EVER! It would become even greater if they had To Catch A Predator on there...y'all know y'all like to watch that show quit fronting...

No comments: