Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OMG!

So wtf is going on in the blogging world people??

#1) Apparently our favorite blogging homosexual (I'm talking about Perez Hilton) got bitch slapped by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas cause he ran up in his face talking greasy...accused him of being a homonosexual...Talk about Boom Boom POW fa real!

#2) This really should be number 1 but whatever...Dorian from College Hill that comes on that racist ass network named Black Entertainment Tonight which isn't owned by black people (takes deep breath)...anyway where was I??? Oh, um Dorian...dude with the very prominent face features has very memorable body parts...VERY MEMORABLE...you GOTTA click here...Parental Discretion is Advised

#3) Weeds Season 5 is out. Since I've been super overwhelmed with school I was never able to watch season 4...I'm catching up...

#4) Tameka Raymond (not Raymond for long) was having Usher followed by a P.I. and Usher wants everything: the stuff the P.I. collected from the investigation, AND letters, notes, and diaries Tameka has had over the course of the relationship. Talk about control freak...I wonder what he doesn't want to get out....hmmm

#5) And I hate that damn Mel B...That bitch abs is KILLER!!! FUCK HER MAN! She makes all of us look bad out here...

#6) And I am SOOOO jealous of Necole Bitchie...she gets to cake with Trey Songz...GO AHEAD GIRL!!


BTW I got an A- and a B- in my summer classes...no Dean's List this semester but fuck it! At least my GPA didn't drop. Yay for me!

No comments: