Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fact or Fiction


'..blacker the berry, sweeter the juice..'

Moms been saying that forevvvveeerrr. And maybe thats why me & my sister's dad is black like tar!
Along with this wives tale, there's another.

Are all black males hung?

We hear bout the freak accidents aka the non-blacks that are blessed. But those slowly die out.
But what is is about African American males that have most the world thinking they dragging they shit on the floor?

Where did this come from?

How did it become such a big known thing? I mean I know hoes talk but seriously?
I really want to go up to an asian,white, and a indian girls & do a survey,lol.

Lizzy's opinion: I do believe black guys but NOT ALL black guys are blessed. I know a couple guys that are not twirkin wit monsters and will definitelty not be having girls screamin 'best I ever had' but I really wanna know more bout this Urban Legend.

What's your take on this?
Do you think black men live up to the hype or is just hype?
If you're dabbling with a black fellow and your not black, did he live up to the hype?



No comments: