Monday, August 24, 2009

My Jerry Springer Outfit

If you aint know, I'm a big fan of Jerry Springer and Maury and I notice that the same thing happens every episode. Chicks will come on Jerry and try...key word try...to be fly. They'll wear their best outfit from Rainbow/DEB/Fashion Cents, some lucite hooker heels, with they're hair/weave down. This is where they always mess up...if anyone has ever watched Jerry Springer or even saw two hoodrats fight in the hood they know the first place a bitch grab for is hair.

That's why I know exactly what I'd wear if I ever went on Jerry:

1) Ol School Chucks (So I can be aerodynamic when I fight)
2) A t-shirt (So I don't have to worry about my boobs popping out)
3) Jeans (For when I'm on the floor kicking my ass off no one can see my va jay-jay)
4) Hair in a Bun (So the bitch won't be able to grab it!)

Even the old lady knew to go for the hair

No comments: